TERRA-AMP is an IP audio terminal with built-in 2 x 15 W amplifier on two independent outputs, USB flash memory interface for playlist backups or prerecorded announcement, 1mic/line balanced input.
In a lot of applications this amplified IP terminal for 8-ohm speakers reduces price and space. The ideal solution for Commercial Audio & Public Address systems. The mic & line inputs can be played locally or can be used as a source for a network stream.
- 1 mic/line balanced input
- 2 balanced independent line outputs
- 2 x 15 W (8 ohm) independent amplified outputs
- 1 headphone output on mini-jack.
- Audio inputs: maximum level + 5 dB, bandwidth 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Audio outputs: maximum level + 5 dB, bandwidth 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Ethernet interface including POE (Power over Ethernet).
- 24 VDC power supply (if no POE available).
- G.711, G.722, MP3 audio encoding/decoding.
- 1 USB port for USB memory stick
- Power & Status LED.
- 3 contact inputs
- 2 relay outputs
- RS 232 on Euro Block
- Power consumption: 5.7 W with POE / 13.44 W (With 24 VDC IN)
- Weight: 460 g
- Dimensions (mm): Depth 104, Height 32, and Width 109.