TERRA-EXA is an amplified IP audio decoder. Since the output device is the most price sensitive part of an IP audio system, ATEÏS has proposed the best cost effective output device with 2 independent 20 W amplified line outputs, a scheduler.
The TERRA-EXA will be your ideal IP solution for any applications where you need a simple balanced audio output with some I/O contacts & relays.
The TERRA-EXA uses G.711 / G.722 / PCM / MP3 decoding / AAC (icecast). Network sources and volume controls can be implemented thanks to the analog inputs. Priority management, volume management, event management & scheduler are set up thanks to embedded web pages.
TERRA-EXA belongs to the TERRACOM range, the new ATEÏS Audio over IP solution.
- 2 x 20 W independent amplified outputs
- Audio outputs: m a ximum l evel + 5 d B, bandwidth 2 0 H z - 2 0 k Hz
- Ethernet interface including POE (Power Over Ethernet).
- 24 VDC power supply (if no POE available)
- G.711, G.722, MP3 audio decoding
- Power & Status LED.
- 3 contact inputs - optional
- 1 relay output - optional
- Power consumption: 48 W
- Weight: 453 g
- Dimensions (mm): Depth 104, Height 32, Width 109.